Doodle Borders

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Patience

I do not understand my cousin, she bears a different last name than me but she is reading a four thousand page manuscript on the names Locke, Berry, Abbott, and Drake. The document has abbreviations, references to places that no longer exist, and repeated names. Rachel's in her absolute element and I don't understand it. How in the hell does she do it, I love to write but I'm not into non-fiction, or history. I have her records though and their much more interesting than her initial resource material so I read them because they read like an erotic, realistic fiction, and an autobiography at once. It's amazing how close we are considering we met each other at eighteen and only have one similarity an enjoyment of writing. Hmm, she is more like my brother who actually annoys me.

No comments:

Post a Comment